May 26, 2018
Program intended to help with organizing your music files
Readme for mBox mBox is program intended to help you with organizing your music files.
The most important features are
- Ability to reencode mp3/ogg/wma to mp3/ogg
- contains utility ‘convertor’ which converts whole directories to desired format. Bitrate, etc. is automatically adjusted depending on settings and source audio. See users-guide for further information.
- supports reading/writing tags in MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2, Ogg Vorbis
- supports reading WMA tags
- supports FreeDB, treats encoded files as if it was CD, so you can simply select your files and - if found in database - write tags to them.
- supports auto tagging - reads tag information from filename
- supports batch tags editing
- supports batch files renaming can use tags
- supports directory renaming can use tags