May 26, 2018
Virtual note-pad system for your X11 desktop
xpad is a sticky note application written using GTK+ 3.0 that strives to be simple, fault-tolerant, and customizable. xpad consists of independent pad windows; each is basically a text box in which notes can be written. Despite being called xpad, all that is needed to run or compile it is the GTK+ 3.0 libraries. Here is a list of major features in the current xpad current release
- GTK+ 3.0 powered text view.
- Fault tolerant. All information is kept on the hard drive, not memory.
- xpad is very customizable. The color scheme text, background, and window borders and the font can be changed.
- A customizable toolbar puts the most frequently used commands at your fingertips.
- Support for the X session management protocol.
- Support for the www.freedesktop.org system tray proposal.