May 26, 2018
IDE for the D programming language
Coedit is an IDE for the D programming language, its compilers, tools and
- available for Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
- supports all the D compilers DMD-GDC-LDC.
- supports the DUB projects JSON + SDL and also Coedit own project format.
- support the DUB scripts aka single file packages and Coedit own script format aka runnable modules.
- full D Completion Daemon integration completion, ddoc display, call tips, jump to declaration, rename identifier.
- Dynamic D-Scanner linting with results displayed in the editor gutter.
- single click to compile and to unittest a module.
- advanced editor with D2 syntax highlighter, folds, regions, identifier markup, macros, sync-edit, etc.
- edition helpers comment blocks, local identifier renaming, brace auto-closing, ddoc templates, etc.
- Explorable list of symbols of the current module.
- static libraries manager that supports auto-registration from local DUB projects, from online DUB packages or from Coedit custom project format.
- todo list based on the todo comments located in a project or in the current source.
- user-defined tools powered by a string interpolation system.
- mini file browser, dfmt interface, search & replace and more