May 26, 2018
Programming and around-programming text editor
medit is a programming and around-programming text editor. Originally started as a simple built-in editor component in GGAP, it grew up to a real text editor. It features
- Configurable syntax highlighting
- Configurable keyboard accelerators
- Plugins that can be written in C, Python, or Lua
- Configurable tools available from the main and context menus; can be written in Python or Lua, or be a shell script
- Regular expression search/replace, grep1 frontend, built-in file selector, etc.