May 26, 2018
X11 based RTF editor
Ted is a text editor running under X11 on Unix/Linux systems.
- Wysiwyg rich text editing.
- Ted uses Microsoft RTF as its native file format.
- In line bitmap, jpeg, gif, ppm, png and xpm pictures.
- Postscript printing.
- Cut/Copy/Paste, text and images.
- Find/Replace using regular expressions.
- Ruler Paragraph indentation, Indentation of first line, Tabs.
- Footnotes and endnotes.
- Tables Insert Table, Row, Column. Changing the column width of tables with their ruler.
- Symbols and accented characters are fully supported.
- Saving a document in HTML format.
- Save to *.pdf using /usr/local/bin/rtf2pdf.sh
- Numbered or bulleted lists