May 26, 2018
Tools to access CP/M disks and disk images
This port allows to access CP/M file systems similar to the well-known mtools package, which accesses MSDOS file systems. It contains the followin set of tools
- cpmls - list sorted directory with output similar to ls, DIR, P2DOS DIR and CP/M3 DIR[FULL]
- cpmcp - copy files from and to CP/M file systems
- cpmrm - erase files from CP/M file systems
- cpmchmod - change file permissions
- cpmchattr - change file attributes
- mkfs.cpm - make a CP/M file system
- fsck.cpm - check and repair a CP/M file system only simple errors can be repaired so far. Some images of broken file systems are provided.
- fsed.cpm - view CP/M file system
- manual pages for everything including the CP/M file system format
All CP/M file system features are supported. Password protection is ignored, but a pseudo file [passwd] contains them decrypted.