May 26, 2018
Unicorn CPU emulator framework
Unicorn is a lightweight, multi-platform, multi-architecture CPU emulator framework based on QEMU.
Unicorn offers some unparalleled features
- Multi-architecture ARM, ARM64 ARMv8, M68K, MIPS, SPARC, and X86 16, 32, 64-bit
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API
- Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Perl, Rust, Ruby, Python, Java, MSVC, .NET, Go, Delphi/Free Pascal and Haskell.
- Native support for Windows & *nix with Mac OSX, Linux, *BSD & Solaris confirmed
- High performance via Just-In-Time compilation
- Support for fine-grained instrumentation at various levels
- Thread-safety by design
- Distributed under free software license GPLv2