May 26, 2018
Context Free Design Grammar compiler
Context Free Design Grammar compiler.
Chris Coyne created a small language for design grammars called CFDG. These grammars are sets of non-deterministic rules to produce images. The images are surprisingly beautiful, often from very simple grammars. Context Free is a full graphical environment for editing, rendering, and exploring CFDG design grammars.
- Simultaneously available for Macintosh, Windows and Posix/Unix.
- Progressive image update watch it generate
- Save generated images in PNG or SVG format.
- Produce animations
- Edit grammars and re-render easily.
- Render very large images as large as 100 Mega-pixels.
- Can handle generated images with millions of shapes.
- Carefully tuned graphics rendering
- Many built-in examples
- Automatic checking for updates Mac only.
- It’s free, as in beer and as in speech.