May 26, 2018
GNU Image Manipulation Program
The GIMP is designed to provide an intuitive graphical interface to a variety of image editing operations. Here is a list of the GIMP’s major features
Image editing ————-
- Selection tools including rectangle, ellipse, free, fuzzy, bezier and intelligent.
- Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip.
- Painting tools including bucket, brush, airbrush, clone, convolve, blend and text.
- Effects filters such as blur, edge detect.
- Channel & color operations such as add, composite, decompose.
- Plug-ins which allow for the easy addition of new file formats and new effect filters.
- Multiple undo/redo.