May 26, 2018
Complete open source solution for HDR photography
Luminance HDR is an open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a complete workflow for HDR image processing.
- Create an HDR file from a set of images formats JPEG, TIFF 8-bit and 16-bit, RAW of the same scene taken at different exposure settings
- Rotate, resize, and crop HDR images
- Tonemap HDR images
- Copy EXIF data between sets of images
Supported HDR formats with file extensions
- OpenEXR .exr
- Radiance RGBE .hdr
- TIFF formats 16-bit, 32-bit float and LogLuv .tiff
- PFS native format .pfs
- Raw image formats various
Supported LDR formats JPEG, PNG, PPM, PBM, TIFF 8-bit.