May 26, 2018
Visualise data structures
This module makes it easy to visualise data structures, even recursive or circular ones.
It is provided as an alternative to GraphVizDataGrapher. Differences
- GraphVizDataStructure handles structures of arbitrary depth and complexity, automatically following links using a standard graph traversal algorithm.
- GraphVizDataGrapher creates graphics of indiividual substructures arrays, scalars, hashes which keep the substructure type and data together; GraphVizDataStructure does this by shape alone.
- GraphVizDataStructure encapsulates object info if any directly into the node being used to represent the class.
- GraphVizDataGrapher colors its graphs; GraphVizDataStructure doesn’t by default.
- GraphVizDataStructure can parse out globs and CODE references almost as well as the debugger does.