May 26, 2018
Japanese reference/study tool for KDE 4
Kiten is a Japanese reference/learning tool.
- Search with English keyword, Japanese reading, or a Kanji string on a list of EDICT files.
- Search with English keyword, Japanese reading, number of strokes, grade number, or a Kanji on a list of KANJIDIC files.
- Comes with all necessary files.
- Very fast.
- Limit searches to only common entries.
- Nested searches of results possible.
- Compact, small, fast interface.
- Global KDE keybindings for searching highlighted strings.
- Learning dialog. One can even open up multiple ones and have them sync between each other.
- Browse Kanji by grade.
- Add Kanji to a list for later learning.
- Browse list, and get quizzed on them.