May 26, 2018
Library to deal with Japanese Kana-to-Kanji conversion method
libskk – a library to deal with Japanese kana-to-kanji conversion method
- Support basic features of SKK including new word registration into dictionary, completion, numeric conversion, abbrev mode, kuten input, hankaku-katakana input, Lisp expression evaluation concat only, and re-conversion.
- Support various typing rules including romaji-to-kana, AZIK, TUT-Code, and NICOLA.
- Support various dictionary types including file dictionary such as SKK-JISYO.[SML], user dictionary, skkserv, and CDB format dictionary.
- GObject based API with gobject-introspection support.
- Experimental support for intelligent kana-to-kanji conversion based on Viterbi algorithm.
- filetests/context.c for basic usage
- http//du-a.org/docs/libskk/libskk/ for Vala binding reference
- http//du-a.org/docs/gtk-doc/libskk/html/ for C binding reference