May 26, 2018
PyPy3 alpha is a fast, compliant alternative implementation of the Python language 3.3.5. It has several advantages and distinct features
- Speed thanks to its Just-in-Time compiler, Python programs often run faster on PyPy3.
- Memory usage large, memory-hungry Python programs might end up taking less space than they do in CPython.
- Compatibility PyPy3 is highly compatible with existing python code. It supports ctypes and can run popular python libraries like twisted and django.
- Sandboxing PyPy3 provides the ability to run untrusted code in a fully secure way.
- Stackless PyPy3 can be configured to run in stackless mode, providing micro-threads for massive concurrency.
- As well as other features.