May 26, 2018
MUltifrontal Massively Parallel sparse direct Solver
MUMPS is a Distributed Multifrontal Solver F90, MPI based with Dynamic Distributed Scheduling to accomodate both numerical fill-in and multi-user environment.
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices.
- Version for complex arithmetic.
- Parallel factorization and solve phases uniprocessor version also available.
- Iterative refinement and backward error analysis.
- Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format.
- Partial factorization and Schur complement matrix.
- Several orderings interfaced AMD, AMF, PORD, METIS