May 26, 2018
Perl module providing an interface to Fast Fourier Transform routines
The MathFFT module provides an interface to various Fast Fourier Transform FFT routines of the C routine of fft4g.c; The one-dimensional data sets, of size 2^n, are assumed to be sampled at a constant rate.
The FFT methods available are
- cdft Complex Discrete Fourier Transform
- rdft Real Discrete Fourier Transform
- ddct Discrete Cosine Transform
- ddst Discrete Sine Transform
- dfct Cosine Transform of RDFT Real Symmetric DFT
- dfst Sine Transform of RDFT Real Symmetric DFT as well as their inverses.
The C code for the FFT routines of fft4g.c is copyrighted 1996-99 by Takuya OOURA. The file arrays.c included here to handle passing arrays to and from C comes from the PGPLOT module of Karl Glazebrook firstname.lastname@example.org. The perl interface of the MathFTT module is Copyright 2000 by Randy Kobes email@example.com, and may be distributed under the same terms as Perl itself.