May 26, 2018
Module that spares the user from directly dealing with color math
colormath is a simple Python module that spares the user from directly dealing with color math.
Some features include
- Support for a wide range of color spaces. A good chunk of the CIE spaces, RGB, HSL/HSV, CMY/CMYK, and many more.
- Conversions between the various color spaces. For example, XYZ to sRGB, Spectral to XYZ, CIE Lab to Adobe RGB.
- Calculation of color difference. All CIE Delta E functions, plus CMC.
- Chromatic adaptations changing illuminants.
- RGB to hex and vice-versa.
- 16-bit RGB support.