May 26, 2018
Cryptographically secure online voting
Cryptoballot in an implementation of a cryptographically secure online voting system that includes the blind signature algorithm allowing secure and reliable anonymous voting.
- All votes are anonymous with an option for the voter to mark their ballot as public.
- All voters can verify that their vote has been counted.
- All voters can verify that all the votes have been tallied correctly.
- All voters can verify that the total number of signed ballots matches the number of votes cast.
- Auditors with access to the voters list can verify the identities of all voters who cast a ballot, but cannot match which ballot belongs to which voter.