May 26, 2018
Lightweight prefix-list generator for Cisco and Juniper routers
bgpq3 is a lightweight access-list/prefix-list/as-path access-list generator for Cisco and Juniper routers.
This program is a mostly complete re-implementation of bgpq net-mgmt/bgpq, with next major advantages
- much faster, especially for large as-sets.
- supports ipv6 both at transport level and in prefix/access-lists generation.
- supports asn32 in both asdot and asplain notation, also supports “transition” as23456 generation instead of asn32.
However, bgpq3 can not be used as a full replacement of bgpq, because
- “more specific” prefix filtering is not implemented and not planned.
- GateD prefix-filters generation is not implemented and not planned.
- Cisco standard access-lists generation is not implemented and not planned.