May 26, 2018
Simple and secure ident (RFC1413) server
hidentd is a simple and secure GPLed ident RFC1413 server. It requires either inetd, xinetd or ucspi-tcp to run. Basic features
- small and simple - around 300 lines of code
- secure - runs without root priviledges
- easy - no complicated configuration file syntax to learn.
- hidentd is entirely controlled with command line options.
- can be configured to provide fake usernames, protecting your privacy
- limited masqueraded/NAT connections support.