May 26, 2018
GPL library that extends the capability of the oSIP library
eXosip is a GPL library that extend the capability of the oSIP library. It aims to implement a simple high layer API to control the SIP for sessions establishments and common extensions. Once completed, this eXtended library should provide an API for call management, messaging and presence features.
eXosip2 has support for
- registrations. REGISTER
- call initiation and modification. INVITE, re-INVITE
- other methods within calls INFO, OPTIONS, UPDATE
- call transfer. REFER
- reliability for provisional response. PRACK
- sip event package. SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY
- event state publication. PUBLISH
- instant messaging. MESSAGE
eXosip2 does not contain
- audio interface
- sdp negotiation.
This allow you to write any kind of SIP endpoint/gateway.