May 26, 2018
Python library for OAuth version 1.0
This code was originally forked from Leah Culver and Andy Smith’s oauth.py code see net/py-oauth.
A number of notable differences exist between this code and its forefathers
- 100 unit test coverage.
- The DataStore object has been completely ripped out.
- Classes are no longer prefixed with OAuth.
- The Request class now extends from dict.
- The library is likely no longer compatible with Python 2.3.
- The Client class works and extends from httplib2.