May 26, 2018
Python simple and lightweight SOAP Library
PySimpleSOAP Python Simple SOAP library for client and server webservices interfaces, aimed to be as small and easy as possible, supporting most common functionality. Initially it was inspired by PHP Soap Extension mimicking it functionality, simplicity and ease of use, with many advanced features added.
- Simple less than 200LOC client/server concrete implementation for easy maintainability and enhancments.
- Flexible adapted to several SOAP dialects Java Axis, .Net, JBoss, with the posibility of fine-tuning XML request and responses
- Pythonic no artifacts, no class generation, no special types, RPC calls parameters and return values are simple python structures dicts, list, etc.
- Dynamic no definition WSDL required, dynamic generation and parsing supported cached in a pickle file for performance, supporting fixing broken WSDL
- Easy simple xml manipulation, including basic serialization and raw object-like access to SOAP messages
- Extensible supports several HTTP wrappers httplib2, pycurl, urllib2 for special transport needs over SSL and proxy ISA
WWW https//pypi.org/project/soap2py/ WWW https//github.com/pysimplesoap/pysimplesoap