May 26, 2018
XML-RPC library for C and C++
XML-RPC is a quick-and-easy way to make procedure calls over the Internet. It converts the procedure call into XML document, sends it to a remote server using HTTP, and gets back the response as XML.
This library provides a modular implementation of XML-RPC for C and C++.
- C API and experimental C++ API.
- Modular XML-RPC core If you want, you can supply all your own HTTP code.
- Synchronous and asynchronous XML-RPC clients based on w3c-libwww.
- Multithreaded XML-RPC server based on the Abyss web server.
- Full support for basic types, including
, and .
- Extensive test suites to help verify correct behavior and correct error handling.
- Passes the official XML-RPC validator1 test suite.