May 26, 2018
Physics simulation program for educational use
FisicaLab can be pronounced as PhysicsLab is an educational application to solve physics problems. Its main objective is let the user to focus in physics concepts, leaving aside the mathematical details FisicaLab take care of them. This allows the user to become familiar with the physical concepts without running the risk of getting lost in mathematical details. And so, when the user gain confidence in applying physical concepts, will be better prepared to solve the problems by hand with pen and paper. The latest release of FisicaLab have the following modules
- Kinematics of particles 2D.
- Circular kinematics of particles 2D.
- Static of particles 2D.
- Static of rigid bodies 2D.
- Dynamics of particles 2D.
- Circular dynamics of particles 2D.
- Heat, calorimetry, ideal gas and expansion.