May 26, 2018
Google Authentication Library
google-auth is the Google authentication library for Python. This library provides the ability to authenticate to Google APIs using various methods. It also provides integration with several HTTP libraries.
- Support for Google Application Default Credentials.
- Support for signing and verifying JWTs.
- Support for Google Service Account credentials.
- Support for Google Compute Engine credentials.
- Support for Google App Engine standard credentials.
- Support for various transports, including Requests, urllib3, and gRPC.
WWW https//pypi.org/project/google-auth/ WWW https//github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/google-auth-library-python