May 26, 2018
Graphical YubiKey personalization tool
The YubiKey Personalization Tool is a Qt based Cross-Platform utility designed to facilitate re-configuration of YubiKeys on Windows, Linux and Mac platforms. The tool provides a same simple step-by-step approach to make configuration of YubiKeys easy to follow and understand, while still being powerful enough to exploit all functionality both of the YubiKey 1 and YubiKey 2 generation of keys. The tool provides the same functionality and user interface on Windows, Linux and Mac platforms.
The Cross-Platform YubiKey Personalization Tool provides the following main functions
- Programming the YubiKey in “Yubico OTP” mode;
- Programming the YubiKey in “OATH-HOTP” mode;
- Programming the YubiKey in “Static Password” mode;
- Programming the YubiKey in “Challenge-Response” mode;
- Programming the NDEF feature of the YubiKey NEO;
- Testing the challenge-response functionality of a YubiKey;
- Deleting the configuration of a YubiKey;
- Checking type and firmware version of the YubiKey.