May 26, 2018
CD/DVD/BluRay and ISO-9660 image creation and extraction tools
The cdrtools software includes tools to create and/or extract ISO-9660 filesystems, verify their integrity, and write them to disc.
This package contains the following programs
- btcflash a firmware flash utility for BTC DRW1008 DVD+/-RW recorder
- cdda2wav a digital CD audio extraction program
- cdrecord a CD/DVD/BluRay recording program
- devdump dump a device or file in hex
- isodebug show debug info contained in an ISO-9660 image
- isodump dump a device or file based on ISO-9660
- isoinfo analyze or list an ISO-9660 image
- isovfy verify an ISO-9660 image
- mkisofs an ISO-9660 filesystem image creator
- mkhybrid an ISO-9660/HFS filesystem image creator Link to mkisofs.
- readcd a data CD reading and recording program May be used to write to DVD-RAM and to copy Solaris boot CD’s.
- scgcheck checks and validates the ABI of libscg
- rscsi daemon providing access to local SCSI-devices over the network