May 26, 2018
Insert section numbers in HTML and make a table of contents
htmlsection is a perl script to insert section number in HTML. When you use htmlsection, you don’t have to manage section, table, figure, program-list, reference, term and note numbers and you don’t have to make the table of contents, table index, figure index, and program-list index.
- Insert section number in HTML and make links to the section.
- Make the table of contents.
- Insert table, figure, and program-list numbers and make links.
- Make the index of tables, figures, and program-lists.
- Insert reference, term, and note numbers and make links.