May 26, 2018
C++ class library for writing CGI applications
GNU cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide Web.
cgicc performs the following functions
- Parses both GET and POST form data transparently.
- Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
- Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid in application debugging.
- Provides full on-the-fly HTML generation capabilities, with support for cookies.
- Supports HTTP file upload.
- Compatible with FastCGI.