May 26, 2018
Wiki using happstack, git or darcs, and pandoc
Gitit is a wiki backed by a git, darcs, or mercurial filestore. Pages and uploaded files can be modified either directly via the VCS’s command-line tools or through the wiki’s web interface. Pandoc is used for markup processing, so pages may be written in extended markdown, reStructuredText, LaTeX, HTML, or literate Haskell, and exported in ten different formats, including LaTeX, ConTeXt, DocBook, RTF, OpenOffice ODT, and MediaWiki markup.
Notable features include
- plugins dynamically loaded page transformations written in Haskell.
- conversion of TeX math to MathML for display in web browsers.
- syntax highlighting of source code files and code snippets.
- Atom feeds site-wide and per-page.
- a library, Network.Gitit, that makes it simple to include a gitit wiki in any happstack application.