May 26, 2018
Pure-Ruby library for working with RDF data
RDF.rb is a pure-Ruby library for working with Resource Description Framework RDF data.
- 100 pure Ruby with minimal dependencies and no bloat.
- Fully compatible with RDF 1.1 specifications.
- 100 free and unencumbered public domain software.
- Provides a clean, well-designed RDF object model and related APIs.
- Supports parsing and serializing N-Triples and N-Quads out of the box, with more serialization format support available through add-on extensions.
- Includes in-memory graph and repository implementations, with more storage adapter support available through add-on extensions.
- Implements basic graph pattern BGP query evaluation.
- Plays nice with others entirely contained in the RDF module, and does not modify any of Ruby’s core classes or standard library.
- Based entirely on Ruby’s autoloading, meaning that you can generally make use of any one part of the library without needing to load up the rest.
- Compatible with Ruby Ruby 2.x, Rubinius and JRuby 1.7+ in Ruby 2.0 mode.
- Performs auto-detection of input to select appropriate Reader class if one can not be determined from file characteristics.