May 26, 2018
Simple http server for static content
This is a simple http server for purely static content. You can use it to serve the content of a ftp server via http for example. It is also nice to export some files quickly by starting an http server in a few seconds without editing a config file first.
- single process select + non-blocking I/O
- automatically generates directory listings when asked for a directory check for index.html available as option, caches the listings.
- no config file, just a few switches. Try “webfsd -h” for a list.
- Uses $PREFIX/etc/webfsd/mime.types to map file extentions to mime/types not included.
- supports keep-alive and pipelined requests.
- serves byte ranges.
- optional logging in common log file format.