May 26, 2018
Desktop pager for the Fluxbox Slit
fluxter is a newer incarnation of bbpager, which is like the name suggests a pager tool for Blackbox. The major changes to bbpager are
- Accesses fluxbox configuration files, e.g. in ~/.fluxbox, rather than in blackbox directories.
- Default styles come from the fluxbox configuration. Without customization it will track the look of the current theme.
- The configuration files have been renamed to fluxter.bb used in a fluxbox environment and fluxter.nobb used in a non-fluxbox environment. These files should go in fluxbox configuration directories, such as ~/.fluxbox.
- The X resource entries in the configuration files use fluxter as a label, rather than bbpager.
- Per-workspace wallpaper changing is supported by the addition of per-workspace rootCommand configuration entries. For example fluxter.workspace0.rootCommand Esetroot /usr/share/pixmaps/bg1.png fluxter.workspace1.rootCommand Esetroot /usr/share/pixmaps/bg2.png fluxter.workspace2.rootCommand Esetroot /usr/share/pixmaps/bg3.png