May 26, 2018
GTK+ tool for managing x11 cut-buffers
Gtk Copy-paste Buffer
It is something like ‘xcb’. It has multiple buttons to store strings of paste buffer. You click a button to put the content into paste-buffer/clipboard.
Advantages over xcb
- Use right button to assign the button as a snooper. It is more straightforward than xcb.
- It has tool-tip to display the complete content.
- It is written in Gtk, so by default it has i18 display capability.
- It can watch the clipboard of gtk mozilla.
- History of changes of paste buffer
- By default, it is sticky on Gnome/Gtk. You can also specify option to turn window decoration off borderless. No more tedius desktop setup to install it.