- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
GUI control software for the stock K40 laser cutter controller
K40 Whisperer is an alternative to the Laser Draw LaserDRW program that comes with some Chinese laser cutters. It reads SVG and DXF files, interprets the data and sends commands to the K40 controller to move the laser head and control the laser accordingly. K40 Whisperer does not require a USB key dongle to function.
- Reads SVG files and DXF files.
- Splits input design based on color formatting red, blue.
- In SVG files blue and red paths are interpreted as vectors for vector engraving and cutting. Everything else is transferred as a raster image.
- In DXF files blue paths are interpreted as vector engrave blue. Everything else is interpreted as vector cut red.
- Performs cuts on features inside of other features before cutting the outside features. If you cut the outside first the part might drop out of the stock material.
- Converts gray scale images to halftone images to simulating varying levels of gray i.e. engraving pictures. The Halftone option needs to be selected under “Raster”-“Settings” to enable halftoning.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zcad - Simple CAD program
- Z88 - Compact Finite Element Analysis System
- Yosys - Yosys Open SYnthesis Suite
- Yosys-systemverilog - SystemVerilog support for Yosys
- Xyce - Xyce electronic simulator
- Xcircuit - X11 circuit schematics drawing program
- Veryl - Veryl A modern Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Veroroute - PCB (printed circuit board) design software
- Verilog-mode.el - Emacs lisp modules for the Verilog language
- Verilator - Synthesizable Verilog to C++ compiler
- Uranium - Python framework for 3D printing applications
- Uhdm - Universal Hardware Data Model
- Tochnog - Free explicit/implicit Finite Element Program
- Tkgate - Event driven digital circuit simulator
- Sweethome3d - Free interior 3D design application