- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Big5/GB enhanced TrueType Font Manager
A True Type Font Manager that handles true type font installation, uninstallation, list, and default font setting. It was originally in the CLE distribution.
The manager doesn’t deal with applications using TTF directly. Instead, it calls modules to handle the details. There are only several predefined behaviours of the modules, like add/remove/list. There are four modules as of version 0.9
chitex For ChiTeX, a Chinese TeX/LaTeX ttf2pk Generate pk/tfm for CJK xfreetype For Xfsft in XFree86 3.3.x and “freetype” module in 4.x xttfm For X-TT in XFree86 3.3.x and “xtt” module in 4.x, avaiable in both tcl and sh versions.
Some modules are Big5/GB enhanced, for better font detection/generation.
Checkout these related ports:
- Wordpress-zh_tw -
- Wordpress-zh_cn -
- Wenju - Collection of writing tools in Chinese
- Ve - NTHU-CS Maple BBS 2.36 BBS-like editor
- Ttf2pt1 - True Type Font to Postscript Type 1 converter with Chinese maps
- Tintin++ -
- Tin -
- Taipeisanstc - Taipei Sans TC
- Sourcehanserif-tc-otf -
- Sourcehanserif-sc-otf -
- Sourcehansans-tc-otf -
- Sourcehansans-sc-otf -
- Scim-tables - SCIM table based Chinese input methods
- Scim-pinyin - SCIM Chinese Smart Pinyin input method
- Scim-fcitx - SCIM IMEngine module for fcitx