- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
C/C++ client library and tools for the memcached server
libmemcached is a C and C++ client library to the memcached server http//danga.com/memcached. It has been designed to be light on memory usage, thread safe, and provide full access to server side methods.
A few notes on its design
Synchronous and Asynchronous support.
TCP and Unix Socket protocols.
A half dozen or so different hash algorithms.
Implementations of the new cas, replace, and append operators.
Man pages written up on entire API.
Implements both modulo and consistent hashing solutions.
It also implements several command line tools
memcat - Copy the value of a key to standard output memflush - Flush the contents of your servers. memrm - Remove a keys from the serrver. memcp - Copy files to a memached server. memstat - Dump the stats of your servers to standard output memslap - Generate testing loads on a memcached cluster
Checkout these related ports:
- Zodb3 - Z - Object Database for python
- Zodb - Python object-oriented database
- Zabbix22-libzbxpgsql - Zabbix agent module for comprehensive monitoring of PostgreSQL servers
- Xtrabackup8 - Open-source backup tool for InnoDB and XtraDB
- Xtrabackup - OpenSource version of InnoDB backup with support of Percona extensions
- Xrootd - Framework for fast, low latency, scalable data access
- Xls2txt - Utilities to convert spreadsheet files to text and csv formats
- Xapian-core12 - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-core10 - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-core - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-bindings12 - Bindings allowing Xapian to be used from various programming languages
- Xapian-bindings - Bindings allowing Xapian to be used from various programming languages
- Wfb2sql - CIA World Fact Book to SQL Conversion Utility
- Webdis - HTTP interface for Redis
- Vsqlite - Well designed and portable SQLite3 Wrapper for C++