- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
SKK dictionary server based on cdb
dbskkd-cdb is a dictionary server for the SKK Japanese input method system. dbskkd-cdb uses the cdb constant database package for faster dictionary access.
dbskkd-cdb is compatible with skkserv on the protocol behavior. It is designed to be called from “super-server” programs such as inetd or tcpserver. The I/O operation is solely with the stdio interface.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zipcodes - Japanese zipcode tables. includes both 3/5 and 7 digits form
- Zinnia - Simple, customizable, and portable online handwriting recognition system
- Zinnia-tomoe - Handwriting recognition files for Zinnia (Tomoe data)
- Yc.el - Yet another Canna client for Emacs
- Xv - X11 program that displays images of various formats with japanization
- Xtr - Japanese text formatting processor
- Xshodou - Japanese shodou program for X based on Tcl/Tk
- Xpdf - Japanese font support for xpdf
- Xdtp - XML document transfer program
- Wwasw-fpw - Biographical dictionary (EPWING V1 format)
- Wordpress -
- Wordnet-fpw - English - English Dictionary (EPWING V1 format)
- Wnn7egg - Wnn7 elisp client
- Webalizer -
- Web1913-fpw - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) (EPWING V1 format)