- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Expanded version of Fira Sans with support for additional languages
FiraGO is a typeface that builds on Fira Sans and adds additional language support.
From bBoxType’s website
Based on the Fira Sans 4.3 glyph set, FiraGO now supports Arabic, Devanagari, Georgian, Hebrew and Thai. With this script support, FiraGO catches up with other global Open Source typefaces such as Noto.
We [bBoxType] decided to introduce FiraGO as a new product. That way, users of Fira Sans can also install FiraGO.
Checkout these related ports:
- Xorg-fonts - X.org fonts meta-port
- Xorg-fonts-type1 - X.Org Type1 fonts
- Xorg-fonts-truetype - X.Org TrueType fonts
- Xorg-fonts-miscbitmaps - X.Org miscellaneous bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-cyrillic - X.Org Cyrillic bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-75dpi - X.Org 75dpi bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-100dpi - X.Org 100dpi bitmap fonts
- Xlsfonts - Server font list displayer for X
- Xfsinfo - X font server information utility
- Xfs - X.Org font server
- Xfontsel - Point and click selection of X11 font names
- Wqy - GNU GPL-licensed font set covering CJK and other Unicode characters
- Webfonts - TrueType core fonts for the Web
- Vollkorn-ttf - Free and healthy typeface for bread and butter use
- Victor-mono-ttf - Programming font with cursive italics and ligatures