- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Monospace bitmap font well suited for programming and terminal use
Gohufont is a monospace bitmap font well suited for programming and terminal use. It is intended to be very legible and offers very discernable glyphs for all characters, including signs and symbols.
The small 11 px version is perfect for laptops and netbooks as it enables to fit more text into their small screens. The 14 px is ideal for desktop screens where you sit farther away from it and the 11 px would be too small.
Checkout these related ports:
- Xorg-fonts - X.org fonts meta-port
- Xorg-fonts-type1 - X.Org Type1 fonts
- Xorg-fonts-truetype - X.Org TrueType fonts
- Xorg-fonts-miscbitmaps - X.Org miscellaneous bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-cyrillic - X.Org Cyrillic bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-75dpi - X.Org 75dpi bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-100dpi - X.Org 100dpi bitmap fonts
- Xlsfonts - Server font list displayer for X
- Xfsinfo - X font server information utility
- Xfs - X.Org font server
- Xfontsel - Point and click selection of X11 font names
- Wqy - GNU GPL-licensed font set covering CJK and other Unicode characters
- Webfonts - TrueType core fonts for the Web
- Vollkorn-ttf - Free and healthy typeface for bread and butter use
- Victor-mono-ttf - Programming font with cursive italics and ligatures