- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
The OpenType Sanitizer OTS parses and serializes OpenType files OTF, TTF and WOFF and WOFF2 font files, validating them and sanitizing them as it goes.
The C library is integrated into Chromium and Firefox, and also simple command line tools to check files offline in a Terminal.
The CSS font-face property is great for web typography. Having to use images in order to get the correct typeface is a great sadness; one should be able to use vectors.
Checkout these related ports:
- Xorg-fonts - X.org fonts meta-port
- Xorg-fonts-type1 - X.Org Type1 fonts
- Xorg-fonts-truetype - X.Org TrueType fonts
- Xorg-fonts-miscbitmaps - X.Org miscellaneous bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-cyrillic - X.Org Cyrillic bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-75dpi - X.Org 75dpi bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-100dpi - X.Org 100dpi bitmap fonts
- Xlsfonts - Server font list displayer for X
- Xfsinfo - X font server information utility
- Xfs - X.Org font server
- Xfontsel - Point and click selection of X11 font names
- Wqy - GNU GPL-licensed font set covering CJK and other Unicode characters
- Webfonts - TrueType core fonts for the Web
- Vollkorn-ttf - Free and healthy typeface for bread and butter use
- Victor-mono-ttf - Programming font with cursive italics and ligatures