May 26, 2018
Fork of the well-known GtkRadiant 1.5 FPS games map editor
NetRadiant is a fork of the well-known map editor for Quake 3 based games, GtkRadiant 1.5. The focus is put on stabilizing and bugfixing the included map compiler, q3map2, so it can become a reliable tool for map authors.
- Better decompiling by q3map2 texcoords no longer get lost
- Fixed 3D display in the Windows XP software renderer
- Fixed deluxemapping when a surface is lit from both sides
- Fixed some buffer overruns
- Fixed the “expand selection to whole entities” feature
- Fixed the origin of mirrored eclassmodel entities
- Key bindings no longer disappear when using an international keyboard layout
- Plane snapping fixed no more fall-through holes in imported model terrain
- Various other map compiler fixes
Original, classic GtkRadiant 1.5 is available as `games/gtkradiant’ port.