May 26, 2018
GNU Linear Programming Kit
The GLPK package is a set of routines written in ANSI C and organized in the form of a callable library. This package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming LP, mixed integer linear programming MIP and other related problems.
The GLPK package includes the following main components
- implementation of the simplex method;
- implementation of the exact simplex method based on bignum rational arithmetic;
- implementation of the primal-dual interior-point method;
- implementation of the branch-and-bound method;
- application program interface API;
- GNU MathProg modeling language a subset of AMPL;
- GLPSOL, a stand-alone LP/MIP solver.