May 26, 2018
Create NTLM authentication structures
This library handles the low-level details of NTLM authentication for use in authenticating with a service that uses NTLM. It will create and parse the 3 different message types in the order required and produce a base64 encoded value that can be attached to the HTTP header.
The goal of this library is to offer full NTLM support including signing and sealing of messages as well as supporting MIC for message integrity and the ability to customise and set limits on the messages sent. Please see Features and Backlog for a list of what is and is not currently supported.
- LM, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication
- NTLM1 and NTLM2 extended session security
- Set the The NTLM Compatibility level when sending messages
- Channel Binding Tokens support, need to pass in the SHA256 hash of the certificate for it to work
- Support for MIC to enhance the integrity of the messages
- Support for session security with signing and sealing messages after authentication happens