May 26, 2018
GNU bash shell extended with visual two-panel file browser
Bash Commander is a traditional GNU bash shell extended with visual two-panel file browser.
- Full bash compatibility.
- Embedded visual file browser.
- Two file panels, turned on and off by pressing ^O.
- Actions and colors configured via .bashrc script.
- Run current file on pressing Enter, configurable via commander_start_file shell function.
- Perform an action on pressing F1-F20 keys, configurable via commander_fN shell functions.