May 26, 2018
Utility to configure various aspects of FreeBSD
bsdconfig is a robust utility for configuring/managing various aspects of the FreeBSD Operating System. Feature-highlights include but are not limited to
- Modular, stable, efficient and i18n-compatible.
- Easily maintained/extendable sh1 source/syntax.
- Works with both dialog1 in base and Xdialog1 from ports x11/xdialog.
- Package management module loosely based on sysinstall but much improved.
- rc.conf5 configuration/management based on sysutils/sysrc.
- Timezone configuration based on sysutils/tzdialog.
- Networking management based on sysutils/host-setup.