May 26, 2018
Container Management for FreeBSD Jails
BSDploy is a comprehensive tool to provision, configure and maintain FreeBSD jail hosts and jails.
Its main design goal is to lower the barrier to repeatable jail setups.
- Modular provisioning with plugins for VirtualBox, Amazon EC2 and an achitecture to support more.
- Bootstrap complete jail hosts from scratch.
- Declarative configuration All hosts and their properties defined in ploy.conf are automatically exposed to Ansible.
- Imperative maintenance Run Fabric scripts with ploy do JAILNAME TASKNAME and have all of the hosts and their variables in fab.env.
- Configure ZFS pools and filesystems with whole-disk-encryption.