May 26, 2018
U-Boot loader for Cubieboard2.
To install this bootloader, follow the instructions in http//linux-sunxi.org/Bootable_SD_card#Bootloader
This version is patched so that
- ELF and API features are enabled.
- The default environment is trimmed to just what’s needed to boot.
- The saveenv command writes to the file u-boot.env on the FAT partition.
- The DTB file name is chosen based on the board model and passed to ubldr using the fdtfile env variable. ubldr loads the DTB from /boot/dtb/ on the FreeBSD partition.
- By default, it loads ELF ubldr from file ubldr on the FAT partition to address 0x42000000, and launches it.
For information about running FreeBSD on Cubieboard, see https//wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm/Allwinner
For general information about U-Boot see WWW http//www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot