- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
GNU Circuit Analysis Package
GnuCap is the GNU Circuit Analysis Package.
The primary component is a general purpose circuit simulator. It performs nonlinear dc and transient analyses, fourier analysis, and ac analysis. It is fully interactive and command driven. It can also be run in batch mode or as a server. Spice compatible models for the MOSFET level 1-7 and diode are included in this release.
GnuCap is not based on Spice, but some of the models have been derived from the Berkeley models.
Unlike Spice, the engine is designed to do true mixed-mode simulation. Most of the code is in place for future support of event driven analog simulation, and true multi-rate simulation.
If you are tired of Spice and want a second opinion, you want to play with the circuit and want a simulator that is interactive, you want to study the source code and want something easier to follow than Spice, or you are a researcher working on modeling and want automated model generation tools to make your job easier, try GnuCap.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zcad - Simple CAD program
- Z88 - Compact Finite Element Analysis System
- Yosys - Yosys Open SYnthesis Suite
- Yosys-systemverilog - SystemVerilog support for Yosys
- Xyce - Xyce electronic simulator
- Xcircuit - X11 circuit schematics drawing program
- Veryl - Veryl A modern Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Veroroute - PCB (printed circuit board) design software
- Verilog-mode.el - Emacs lisp modules for the Verilog language
- Verilator - Synthesizable Verilog to C++ compiler
- Uranium - Python framework for 3D printing applications
- Uhdm - Universal Hardware Data Model
- Tochnog - Free explicit/implicit Finite Element Program
- Tkgate - Event driven digital circuit simulator
- Sweethome3d - Free interior 3D design application